Friday, March 25, 2011

Loremaster

I have recently decided to pick up again on my quest to get the loremaster tabard, because it is awesome. I had already completed Outland, Northrend and the 80+ cata zones but i have to go back and do the old zones that have been redone.

I find the world of warcraft lore to be really cool and doing the quests gives you some pretty interesting background to some parts of the world.

I have been working through Felwood most recently but it was not the best zone. If you are looking to do a cool zone, Stonetalon Mountains is a pretty cool place to start (at the end Garrosh comes and owns some fase).

Depending on if you loved yourself or hated your self at launch you may not have completed Vash'ir (spelling?). I would highly recommend finishing that zone. Loremaster for Vash'ir is a massive pain in the butt; however, i do think that it is by far the most interesting storyline of all the zones that I have done, as well as some of the most interesting quests like the battlemaiden questline. You will probably get sick of naga by the end but the end of the zone culminates in a fight between Neptulon and ozumat and thats pretty cool.

But what about you? How do you fill your time when you have nothing else to do but still want to play some WoW?

No comments:

Post a Comment